Saturday, July 19, 2008

More on James Nathaniel Cook


I have found a new cousin through the blog. Her name is Loralee (Cook) Center. She is a granddaughter of James Edward Cook and a great-granddaughter of James Nathaniel Cook. (Our line would be Grandmother
Lillie Viola Standley, daughter of Mary Maria Cook daughter of James Nathaniel Cook. She has been so kind as to send use two wonderful histories of James Nathaniel and Agnes Beverage Morgan. She has given me permission to post them on the blog.

I am also putting what I think is a new picture of Agnes Beverage Morgan.

Below are the histories if you would like to read them.



James Nathaniel Cook
Agnes Beverage Morgan

1 comment:

Michelle Taggart said...

I am not sure if your Cooks were in Georgia as well. I have been chasing Cooks forever it seems and I know there are a lot of them!

I would love to read her history and I would love to correspond with you about your ancestors that joined the LDS church in Georgia as that is where mine joined as well and some were baptized by Elder Packer and Elder Scott. You can find me and my contact information at www.asouthernsleuth.com.