Saturday, January 6, 2007

Harriet Neeley



This is my Great Great Grandmother Harriet Neeley Strong. She was the wife of William Strong.


For a long time we did not Know who this picture was of. Then one day I opened my book of Lovell pictures and one fell out right next to a group picture of William Strong's family. As close as I can tell the Harriet Neeley in the Strong family picture is the same person as in this one. I have showed it to several people and they all think the same as I do.
I have history of most of these people. My daughter is retyping them and putting them on CD so I can post them here. As soon as she gets them to me I will post them.

2 comments:

bluegenes said...

you are correct. Harriet Neeley is my great grandmother and I have the same picture.

James L. Lovell said...

Hi
I am glade to her from you. It is also good to get one more that lets me know the picture is Harriet Neeley.

I come through Emmaline Jane Strong Freeman. What line do you come through. you can contact me at jamesllovell@gmail.com

Jim Lovell